Cryolipolysis is a procedure for cooling the subcutaneous fat layer with a special vacuum nozzle, followed by the destruction of fat cells.
– Duration of treatment: 40-60 minutes
– Recommended number of procedures: 1-3
– Recovery period: 2-3 days
Although it is generally assumed that the fatty layers are responsible for the heat exchange of the body, the cells themselves are quite sensitive to a sharp drop in temperature.
It is on the principle of destruction of cells under the influence of cold and the method of the body correction is constructed. The dead cells are removed from the body naturally – through the bloodstream to the liver.
The procedure is absolutely safe and harmless for internal organs and tissues, the skin areas being worked are protected by gel, and full restoration of color and temperature occurs on the same day.
How is cryolipolysis performed?
Before cryolipolysis, the cosmetologist determines the areas of the body that need correction, the thickness of the lipid layer is measured. Then, for the sake of clarity, the volume measurements are carried out.
The cryolipolysis apparatus consists of a vacuum nozzle that gently grasps the skin area with subcutaneous fat and evenly cools it.
External epidermis, habitual to changes in temperature, while not suffering, and lipid cells die forever. On average, one procedure lasts about 40-50 minutes.
The duration of the full course is determined by the doctor, based on the characteristics of the patient’s body. To accelerate the blood and lymph flow, cryolipolysis alternates with lymph drainage massages and wrapping.
There are many types of apparatus for coolsculpting. One of the most popular is the US device ZELTIQ, which allows you to perform the procedure in places almost inaccessible to other methods of hardware cosmetology:
- on the shoulder blades;
- the outer side of the thighs.
Indications for cryolipolysis
Coolsculpting is prescribed with the formation of excess fatty deposits in the abdomen, back, thighs, waist and inner surface of the hands.
The main indication for the procedure is obesity according to the family type, that is, associated with a violation of the principles of healthy eating, a sedentary lifestyle.
During the correction, not only open areas are effectively liable, but also inaccessible to other devices, cosmetology procedures and physical exercises of the zone. The main advantage of the method is atraumatism and quick result.
Coolsculpting: contraindications to the procedure
- Cold allergy or congenital sensitivity to a decrease in temperature.
- Skin diseases.
- Reception of anticoagulants.
- Inflammatory processes and open wounds.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Problems with blood circulation, pathology of blood coagulability.
Coolsculpting photo gallery:
- Coolsculpting Cost Bakersfield Cryolipolysis, or non-surgical cryoliposuction, is an innovative technique for combating fat deposits. It is comparable only with surgical liposuction. This is the most effective technique in modern cosmetology. Cryolipolysis is effective in such ways of...read more
- Cryo Before And After Physicians have developed a new technique for painless and harmless weight reduction is cryolipolysis. It refers to the most effective and safe procedures for correcting the body shape. Cryo treatment is an innovative method of...read more
- Cryo Fat Freezing Before And After Cryotherapy is a unique technique for the effect of low temperatures on the body. Cryo Fat Freezing is an effective non-surgical method of fat removal due to a local reduction in the number of adipocytes...read more
- Coolsculpting Upper Abdomen Before And After Coolsculpting is a cosmetic procedure for controlling local fat deposits by using the hardware effect of low temperatures on fat cells. Reduction of the subcutaneous fat layer is due to the destruction of the integrity...read more
- Coolsculpting Lower Abdomen Results The basis of this procedure, the second name of which is “cryolipolysis”, is the reduction of the volume of fat deposits by means of cold exposure. This is an effective non-invasive way to deal with excess...read more
- Cool Fat Cryo Before And After A characteristic feature that distinguishes Cool Fat Cryo is an effective technique for the non-surgical removal of excess fat by cooling. The effectiveness of cryolipolysis is officially confirmed by the US Food and Drug Administration...read more
- Coolsculpting Hips Before And After Coolsculpting hips by Zeltiq is a procedure for creating ideal body contours with the help of cold without surgery. Just one procedure lasting 1 hour allows you to reduce the thickness of the fat fold...read more
- Coolsculpting Waist Before And After Completely get rid of fat deposits can, by spending a lot of time, effort and nerves. This problem is equally relevant for both women and men, and the dream of a beautiful body without surgery...read more
- CoolSculpting Bra Fat Before And After Coolsculpting Bra Fat is a unique technique of the body correction! A stunning effect in the fight against fatty deposits is the non-traumatic destruction of fat cells by means of their cooling. The procedure removes...read more
- Coolsculpting Back Fat Before And After Coolsculpting can rightly be considered one of the safest and most effective non-surgical techniques aimed at combating excess fatty deposits. Coolsculpting is the effect on the fat tissue with the help of cold. The technology...read more
- Cool Shaping Before And After Fat deposits are the main enemy of the beauty of the female body. The summer season has already come, vacation is just around the corner and what if the diet and sport do not cope...read more
- CoolAdvantage Before And After Changing the structure of the body was considered impossible before the appearance of CoolSculpting by Zeltiq. Today, it is one of the most advanced technologies for eliminating fat deposits and a real alternative to plastic...read more
- CoolMini Before And After Photos Elimination of the second chin without surgery. The Beauty Institute presents a new unique method of combating local fat deposits in the chin area. If earlier this zone could be corrected only with the help...read more
- Coolsculpting Armpit Fat Before And After Today, cryolipolysis is becoming more popular, especially in Europe and the United States. Already about 1 000 000 procedures have been carried out. The method was invented by Harvard scientists in 2008.Although the method was...read more
- Coolsculpting Under Arms Before And After Cryolipolysis under arms is a non-invasive hardware method of local exposure to adipose tissue with moderately low temperatures. It is used to remove local fat deposits (non-surgical liposuction on the abdomen, sides, hips, chin, underarms,...read more