Cryolipolysis is an innovative painless technique that allows you to get rid of fat deposits under the influence of cold.
The local cooling of fatty folds will allow you to absolutely physiologically, naturally, without the burden on the body to lose weight quickly and effectively.
Do not have to resort to surgery, experience unpleasant sensations and put yourself at risk of complications.
Advanced development at your service: cold + vacuum works wonders! Scientists, employees of the clinic at the medical faculty of Harvard University (USA), have developed a technology based on the principle of natural dying (apoptosis) of fat cells under the influence of cold. Fatty tissue is a kind of energy source for our body.
Cooling, freezing, the body begins to release heat energy through the splitting of fat cells.
As a result of such a breakdown of subcutaneous fat we get the necessary aesthetic effect – excess centimeters go away. In one session it is possible to process several zones at once.
On average, processing one zone takes 1 hour. At the same time, a vacuum applicator is applied to the treated area, which sucks up the fat fold.
Inside the applicator there are special plates that generate cold and ensure deep cooling of the cutaneous fat fold. It should be noted that the muscles, vessels and nerves are insensitive to such cold temperatures, since the fatty tissue is sensitive to them.
During the procedure, you feel cold for only a couple of minutes and then vice versa – the heat is due to the micro-massage of the tissues inside the nozzle at the site of the effect during the procedure.
After removing the applicator, the treatment site looks red and slightly swollen. No pain or discomfort. Redness disappears in the same or the next day. And, then, you will simply observe how the processed area will be evenly reduced in volume.
With the help of cryolipolysis, the following zones can be adjusted:
- the inside surface of the hands;
- back, overhang in the blade area (2 zones are usually treated);
- outer or inner thighs;
- thigh area
How does cryolipolysis work?
So, cryolipolysis is a non-invasive, non-surgical technique for eliminating excess fatty deposits.
The cryolipolysis procedure is completely safe. To protect the skin from hypothermia, a special gasket is placed between the vacuum applicator and the body.
It also ensures an even distribution of the cold.
Thus, cooling is ensured throughout the thickness of the fat fold, and hence, effective cleavage of fats and their subsequent processing in the course of metabolism.
During the procedure, the body directs the defenses to heat the chilled area, and the fat cells begin to split violently. The surrounding tissue – nerves, vessels, muscles, while not suffering at all.
Important: during Coolsculpting, the removal of the products of the decomposition of fat cells does not give any load to the liver and the excretory system, since fat destruction occurs gradually, and not simultaneously, shockly, as with many other apparatus methods of destruction of local fatty deposits.Unlike many other techniques, cryolipolysis does not require long-term rehabilitation. After leaving the doctor, you can safely go on their own business, without feeling any discomfort. When can I see the result?
In contrast to the traumatic methods of getting rid of fat deposits, a quick result in cryolipolysis should not be expected. After all, the splitting of fats in this case is absolutely physiological, natural, and therefore everything will not happen immediately.
For one procedure, the number of fat cells decreases by 20-30%. The process of decay of fats will occur at least 60-90 days.
Is not it better to wait for a while, not experiencing any unpleasant sensations, than to suffer after the operation of liposuction?Depending on your individual characteristics and wishes, you will need one or three procedures with an interval of approximately 1-1.5 months. You can be sure that you will get the first results within a month.
The course of cryolipolysis consists of 3 procedures with an interval of 1 month.
When the full course is completed, deep fat burning mechanisms and a decrease in the volume of fat cells are carried out within 9 months after the end of the course.
How to preserve the effect of Coolsculpting?
Saving the result of the procedure depends on you. If after completing the course of procedures you will have to lead a healthy lifestyle; Healthy food; give yourself a moderate exercise, you stably save the effect of cryolipolysis.
So, the cryolipolysis procedure: safe, effective, comfortable, non-traumatic, painless; does not require any rehabilitation; does not give a sharp release into the blood of fat cleavage products, which allows using this technique without any burden on the liver. Reducing fat deposits without surgery has become a reality.
Contraindications to the procedure:
- Cold urticaria,
- Areas of impaired peripheral circulation, Raynaud’s disease,
- Pregnancy and lactation,
- Extensive scar tissue in the treatment zone,
- Diseases of the skin: eczema or dermatitis in the area of the intended effect,
- Impaired skin sensitivity,
- Injuries and skin infections,
- Areas of recent bleeding or hemorrhage, pacemaker,
- Paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria.
Does cryolipolysis suit you personally?
- Do you have an average amount of unwanted fat (4-7 kg of excess weight)?
- Would you like to eliminate visible fatty folds?
- Do you expect a gradual effect that will look natural?
- Do you choose a procedure that does not involve long-term preparation, pain during the session, risk of side effects?
- Are you not ready to make adjustments to your lifestyle and look for a method that is carried out quickly, without a rehabilitation period?
- Do you prefer natural physiotherapeutic procedures to surgical intervention, medicines, chemical effects?
If you answered positively to at least 4 questions, you should consider carrying out cryolipolysis.
Coolsculpting questions and answers:
- What's Lipofreeze? The procedure on the device Lipofreeze will help you to easily and painlessly get rid of fat deposits. We enjoy life, and your body shape is becoming more perfect day by day! A real sensation...read more
- Is Lipo Freeze Safe? Lipo Freeze is a modern non-surgical technique of the body correction, which allows you to get rid of fat deposits with the help of cold. This procedure is applicable to any problem zone on the...read more
- What Is Cryo Lipo Treatment? Cold against fat folds! The advanced technology of cryolipolysis, affecting the cold, triggers the natural process of losing weight, returning to the shapely impeccable figure! Even a woman with a beautiful figure can find fault...read more
- Coolmini Coolsculpting - Answers From Plastic Surgeons CoolSculpting is becoming a more common procedure in offices all around world. We always recommend that you seek a consultation with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon who are the most qualified offices to be...read more
- Can Coolsculpting Be Done On Chin? There are three options you can use for neck fat. Firstly coolsculpting is a good nonsurgical option if the applicator fits around your neck. It doesn’t fit in everyone. Secondly you can use fat dissolving...read more
- How Long To Wait For A Second Treatment Of Coolsculpting For Chin? I know it can exciting to already jump into your second session of Coolsculpting, here are a few important things to consider before you retreat: If you started with a thicker layer of fat in...read more
- Can Coolsculpting Be Done On Double Chin? CoolMini is effective in reducing fat under the chin The CoolMini has been successful in my practice in reducing the fat under the chin. Results are improved whenever the skin tone is good–hence, an in...read more
- Does Coolsculpting Really Work For Double Chin? Yes the chin is a very common area to be treated with Coolsculpting, as many find it hard to ‘work’ this area out 😉 The technique has been perfected by Zeltiqs outstanding technology with the...read more
- How Much Does Cool Mini Cost? The Cool Mini applicator is great for treatment of the submentum (double chin) area. There is minimal discomfort and no downtime. Most patients see significant results with 1-2 treatments. The prices can vary, so it...read more
- How Many Coolsculpting Treatments Are Needed? It is impossible to give you a specific answer because each patient will have individual needs. It is important that you have a consultation so that your target areas can be seen and examined. Your...read more
- Is Cool Sculpting Treatment Worth The Money? Zeltiq determines a full treatment to be at least 50 minutes. This is the amount of time it takes to get the fat cells to an optimum cooling point, resulting in damage to the cells....read more
- How Long Does Coolsculpting Pain Last? Pain following Coolsculpting is rare but can be severe. Usually improves within a week. Contact your treating physician to have the correct medication prescribed. (Luca Russo, MD, MSc, London Plastic Surgeon) Pain after CoolSculpting There...read more
- When Does Coolsculpting Start To Work? You’ll See CoolSculpting Results In Weeks to Months It usually takes at least two to three weeks after your CoolSculpting session before your body has eliminated enough fat cells for results to be visible. While...read more
- Does CoolSculpting Have To Be Done By A Physician? Each state has different laws in regards to who can perform particular medical procedures. You may want to check with the governmental agency that licenses physicians in your state to see who can perform CoolSculpting...read more
- What To Know Before Coolsculpting? If you are looking for a non invasive procedure then Coolsculpting is a good fit for you. Most patients see about a 20-25% reduction with one treatment. In our practice we recommend patients do 2...read more