CoolSculpting Bra Fat Before And After
Coolsculpting Bra Fat is a unique technique of the body correction! A stunning effect in the fight against fatty deposits is the non-traumatic destruction of fat cells by means of their cooling.
The procedure removes up to 25% of fat in the problem area – on the waist, abdomen, back and hips for one session.
The procedure is absolutely safe, painless and comfortable, excluding skin lesions, without anesthesia and subsequent recovery. In other words, cryolipolysis is a modern, sparing, effective technology to reduce unwanted fat deposits by local cooling of adipose tissue.
The technology of coolsculpting for bra rolls is based on the splitting of fat by the selective and strictly controlled cooling of subcutaneous fat in the treatment zone to -10 degrees, which leads to loss of vitality of fat cells.
Cells of adipose tissue gradually die and undergo natural utilization in the course of metabolism.
Further, within 1.5-2 months, the number of fat cells decreases and the volume of adipose tissue in the area of exposure is gradually reduced by 20-30%.
In addition to the already listed advantages, the advantages of technology in a high degree of safety:
- cooling local and selective in subcutaneous fat without damaging the surrounding muscles, nerves, vessels);
- a gradual decrease in the volume of adipose tissue, as close as possible to the physiological process;
- absence of release of lipolysis products into the blood;
- high efficiency and long lasting results.
The procedure is carried out using a vacuum applicator, which is superimposed on the area of exposure.
Between the applicator and the skin there is a special gel pad, which ensures uniformity of action and protection of the upper layers of the skin from hypothermia.
Under the vacuum action, the fat fold is drawn into the applicator, where cooling takes place over its entire thickness.
During the hour of exposure, you can simply lie or sit on the couch, experiencing in the affected area no more than a sensation of mild coolness.
The effect of the procedure becomes noticeable during the third week, and by the end of the third month the volume of adipose tissue is reduced by 20-30%. Depending on the amount of fatty deposits for a persistent reduction, 1-2 procedures can be performed at intervals of 1.5 months.
- there is no case of side effects;
- In a month, after the first session, the decrease in the fat layer was 25%;
- 90% of patients have only one procedure.
Advantages of CoolSculpting for bra fat:
- The procedure is comfortable and painless;
- does not require a rehabilitation period;
- safe for the body, has no side effects;
- high efficiency, persistent and lasting results.
- the presence of excessive fat deposits in the abdomen or waist;
- In the region of the lateral or posterior surfaces of the back;
- on the inner surface of the thigh;
- in the area of the knees;
- on the inner surface of the hands.
- presence of an electrocardiostimulator;
- increased sensitivity to cold (cold urticaria or Raynaud’s syndrome);
- violations of peripheral circulation in the affected area;
- Neuropathic disorders, such as postherpetic neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy;
- violations of skin sensitivity;
- open or infected wounds;
- bleeding disorders or use of anticoagulants;
- a recent surgical intervention or an extensive scar in the area of exposure;
- hernia in the area of exposure;
- skin diseases in the affected area;
- pregnancy and lactation.